One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study Media in Singapore
Sanjog Dutta profile image Sanjog Dutta Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have just graduated from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with a B.Sc. in Mass Communication. Could you please suggest me a few good universities to pursue a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in New Media or Public Relations in Singapore? Thank You!
  • September 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NUS and NTU runs programs in Mass Communication and PR. There is also a Masters in Communication Management in Singapore Management University

All the above mentioned Universities are Public Universities and very difficult to get through. So please plan properly for the application pack before sending it and applying early or even visiting the University might help you understand your Strenghts and weaknesses. Use the social media to get connected to students studying there and find out how to make your application strong. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study Media in Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.