One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Suggest good Universities to study medicine
Fazilathul Jameela Shaik Mohamed Syed Fazilathul Jameela Shaik Mohamed Syed Member Join date: Jan, 2011 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my A-Levels in Brunei. I would like to do medicine. I really don't know where to go.Can you please suggest me some good universities that are accredited by Medical Coucil India to study medicine.

My A-level results are as follows:

Biology-A

Chemistry-A

Mathematics-A

Physics-A

• February 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Medicine at UK is a good choice. There are universities like University of Aberdeen, University of Glasgow, University of Sheffield, University of St Andrews, University of Warwick, Queen’s Belfast, King’s College London, University of East Anglia, and University of Bristol. A degree in Medicine from any of these universities will be recognized around the world and will prepare you for work in the National Health Service. To get more list of universities visit Uniguru and for further clarifications mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Annie Smith profile image Annie Smith Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

There are top 10 UK Universities to study medicine :-

1. University of Oxford

2. University of Cambridge

3. Cardiff University

4. University College London

5. Imperial College London

6. Queen Mary, University of London

7. University of Edinburgh

8. University of Glasgow

9. Newcastle University

10. Keele University

Also you can search more universities from http://stunited.org/page/university-search

Thanks,

Stunited

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest good Universities to study medicine'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.