One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 17 posts
Study options in abroad after B.Com Final in India
Rajesh Kumar Rajesh Kumar Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, Please let me know about the study options in abroad after doing B.Com Final from Punjab University Chandigarh. What are the expenses and per-requisites? Please guide?
  • May 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (17)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Rajesh, You have plenty of options after doing Bcom.. The fee will differ for each and evry course. I suggest you to check out this page on Postgraduation in Economics to have more idea.. All the Best!

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

After b.com you can opt for ACCA / CIMA its one of the professional accounting courses..and its valid in 170 countries..

Kapil Sha profile image Kapil Sha Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 11

K.com

Praneeth Bobby profile image Praneeth Bobby Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

hi.. sir my self r.praneeth, i ll complete my bcom degree the next year . i need to know that what are the courses can be done done after bcom in abroad. i am really confused plzz give me a ans to my question.....

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

Hi Praneeth,

After B.com they are various courses  available according to your interest and skills, ACCA and CIMA are well known Global professional qualifations , If you are looking for exciting careers in finance, accounting and commerce industry, You can choose ACCA /CIMA

Thanks

Mariappan Vasikaraj

Add a quick reply to 'Study options in abroad after B.Com Final in India'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.