One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to Study PG in Aerospace Engg. in a leading International University..?
Nikhil Dev profile image Nikhil Dev Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir, i am currently a 3rd year b.tech student in mechanical engg. from India. I would like to do a pg program in aerospace engg. in an international university either in UK or USA.. i would like to know the possibility of getting an admission in the above stream and the necessary steps to be taken for the same.. I also like to know about the fees and availability of availing the scholarships... Regards, nikhil
  • October 29, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

Dear Nikhil

Thank you for your query 

This is the right time for you plan the application process so that you can apply for the Fall 2015 intake .

There are various steps in the application process as follows:

Test Preparation

GRE and toell /ielts score are needed by most universites for Masters Studies 

You need to take these by registering online by August /Sep 2014 

Application forms

After taking the test you need to work on your submitting the online applicaton forms of universities that offer Aerospace Courses as per your Btech % and GRE scores 

Application Documents

While filling the forms you need to submit  a resume , markscards, 3 faculty reference letters and a career goals statement 

For universities in aerospace , do refer to the course list the Uniguru webiste 

Hope the process is clear to you 

All the best 

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global

Add a quick reply to 'How to Study PG in Aerospace Engg. in a leading International University..?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.