One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study postgraduate in construction management in singapore
Abishekkumar Jain Abishekkumar Jain Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Abishek from India. I graduated in 2013 with a bachelors degree in civil engineering. I want to study postgraduate in construction management in singapore. I recently applied for National university of singapore and got rejected. My toefl score is 96 and my cgpa in bachelors degree is 8.53. I am planning to apply again.Can you help me with any tips to succeed in admission?
  • November 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Abhishek!  You have very good GPA and a descent TOEFL score. Rejection from NUS could have happened because of no submission of GRE scores. Although NUS has mentioned in their website that GRE Scores are not required, applying with GRE score would certainly increase your chances of securing admission. Also competitive projects and other Extra/Co Curricular activities can enhance your profile. Make sure to submit promising SOP/LORs as well.
Good Luck !

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Study postgraduate in construction management in singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.