One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study related
Prag Bharwal profile image Prag Bharwal Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am planning diploma in Infection Prevention and Control at Waiariki Institute. Will I get the title of registered Nurse easily after this study? I am planning diploma in infection prevention and control at Waiariki Institute. Will I get the title of registered Nurse easily after this study?
  • August 16, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, RN ( Registered Nurse) certification in New Zealand is very tough and you generally need a Bachelor of Nursing in New Zealand and a IELTS of minimum 7.0 to qualify for RN in New Zealand. I am not sure if a Diploma in Waiariki will get a RN, but looks highly improbable. You can write to the particular school department to find out this. You have not indicated your previous background and so I am not sure. If you are a Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing with some work experience, and if you have a IELTS of atleat 7.0, you can apply for 1 year Conversion Bachelors to become eligible for RN in New Zealand. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study related'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.