One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Studying abroad for b.tech on electronics
Sreyas A profile image Sreyas A Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am right now in 12th. I really want to know about studying abroad for B.tech on electronics.I couldn't perform well in 10th.Will That affect my admission? or is it upon 12th.I heard that studying abroad is a hassle due to stuff like part time jobs etc.But I know that U.S degree is better than indian degree.i do want to know about universities like MIT ,CALTECH,PRINCETON,STANFORD,UCB,CIT.What are the procedures for it.Thank you

• May 03, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Shreyas,

May I know what is your percentage in 10th ? Usually universities consider your 10th standard marks too however if you have good 12th score along with Good SAT and TOEFL test scores , you still can get into good universities. The univeristies That you have mentioned above all are ranked ones and require a academic percentage of 85% and above and SAT old score equivalent to 2100+. Please share your detailed profile on priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in to discuss further.

Thanks!

Add a quick reply to 'Studying abroad for b.tech on electronics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.