One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Studying and settling in USA
Kushal Shah profile image Kushal Shah Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 1
Hello sir/mam, last time i asked about i canada to you as PR is easily available there. But what if i want to study in USA? I have scored 50% in BBA Graduation, so what are options available for me for doing PGDM there? University or Colleges? Also there are my relatives in USA my real sister. So Do I have options of citizenship after studying there? I came to know that PR is not easily available what is option
  • December 19, 2013

Replies (1)

Antony Chacko profile image Antony Chacko Contributor Join date: Oct, 2011 Posts: 15 Points: 198

Hi Kushal, USA is a very popular study destination among Indian students. The entry requirement to study PGDM vary from college to college. So you may need to check the list of colleges in the USA and check the entry requirements accordinlgy. Here is an ebook that literally covers everything about studying in the USA, Hope this will be able to answer your question

Add a quick reply to 'Studying and settling in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.