One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is studying Undergrad in USA worth it?
Krishna Sandeep Krishna Sandeep Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi, i am krishnasandeep from hyderabad,i have just completed my 12 grade in india and i am looking to go abroad for undergraduation is it worthy of going there now by spending huge amount of money and studying undergrad there? and one more thing i just wanna know is if i complete my undergrad there can i get a job there and if so i got a job there and is my salary package equal to the person who has studied his undergrad in india and has graduated from us mean that he have done his ms in us?is it worthy of doing undergrad in us by spending that much amount of money.

• September 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Krishna,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

Ofcourses, Studying bachelors from USA does have its own benefits like

1. Getting Abroad exposure.

2. An American Degree which has a million value all over the World.

3. More Job oppurtunities

and many more, but the main thing is that if you are comfortable in spending 30-40lacs on your Bachelors! Then I would suggest you to go for USA for sure as it has many benefits. If you talk about the job oppurtunities it is ofcourse more than India but for that also you have to start preaparing at the early stage, nothing is easy even in India after doing your Bachelors from top Universities cannot Promise you a Job but if you have an American Degree that will definitely add value to your Profile!

I would like to suggest you to get yourself registered on our website www for more information!

One of our expert will get back to you!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'Is studying Undergrad in USA worth it?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.