One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suggest list of Best Universities in US
Tharun Teja Tharun Teja Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Team, I am going to apply for Universities in US ( i yet to write GRE) . So i have to opt some universities in exam so please suggest me some universities My priority is Living Expenses and Low Tuition fee ( its good if can get fellowships or fee funding) I have 2 yrs of exp and my expectation is i may get 300 to 305 in GRE and 5 to 6 in IELTS Please suggest me better options
  • December 12, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tharun, US Universities will expect the students to get more than 300 in GRE and atleast 6.5 in IELTS to be eligible. Living expenses in USA will be around 5-6 lakhs per annum and tuition fee for Masters degree will be around 12-15 lakhs per annum approximately. I would suggest you to shortlist the Universities depending upon your score in your academics and other admission tests(GRE,IELTS).

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest list of Best Universities in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.