One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suggest me a specific subject for business studies.
Ayesha Rasheed profile image Ayesha Rasheed Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi,how are you.I want to run my import and export business in future also want to open a brand can you suggest a specific subject in business studies that will be helpful for me.
  • February 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 689 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ayesha, you can study A.A.S Degree in Import-Export Management, Strategy and Procurement Management MBA, European Consumer Affairs MA, International Trade LLM, Retail Management and Marketing MSc, Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc, International Trade, Transport and Maritime Law LLM, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management MSc or Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration - Import/Export/Logistics.

Here is the list of institutions offering courses of your interest please download the prospects for information in detail.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest me a specific subject for business studies.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.