One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suggest me the best Field/Course tto do Masters in Computer Science in UK.
Madhav Vasudev Madhav Vasudev Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I am currently studying my final semester of engineering in Computer Science, After this I am planning to apply for a College or University in or around London to pursue my Masters Degree. Can anyone tell me about the job prospects for Computer Science Students in the UK and whether the Masters Degree will actually be helpful without a work experience In India Beforehand? Also suggest me the best Field/Course related to Computers to study Masters in (Which is Available in The UK).
  • February 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Madhav Vasudev, Computer science degree holders will always have high demand, you need not to worry about the job prospectus. But then, you need to be cautious in choosing a right University! Actually, you have 135 Universities and Colleges to offer Postgraduate in IT and Computer Science courses in UK. You can go through the reviews, download there prospectus, send enquiries and even you can apply online for those universities through Uniguru. All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest me the best Field/Course tto do Masters in Computer Science in UK.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.