1 800 103 2581
- March 17, 2012
- Preferred study destination: United States
There are many courses that you could do after your BE (Instrumentation) but I will suggest you just 5 degree programs now.
1. Mechanical Engnn: You could major in Mechanical Design or Thermal and Fluid system.
2. Civil and Environmental Engnn: You could major in Environmental Engnn or Structural Engnn or Construction & Infrastructural Engnn.
3. Electrical and Electronics Engnn: You could major in VLSI, Digital Signal Processing or Telecommunication Engnn
4. Engineering Management: Engineering Management is the art and science of planning, organizing, allocating and controlling resources.
5. Computer Science or Computer Engnn.
You could choose your MS discipline based on your interest level and your professional career goals.
Hi, Instrumentation Engineers are highly in need around the world. You can try your hand on Bio-Medical instrumentation which has got huge application in R& D of Medical related equipments like MRI and also in maitainance of those equipments. Several good Universities run this program. Richard has already given a big list to choose from. Do some reading about these careers before making a decision.
If you want to be in Research or Teaching line, you can do a MS program. Else your present degree should easily fetch you a Job in India itself.