One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Suggest MS Course.
Rucha Shirudkar profile image Rucha Shirudkar Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i wish to do MS. but not sure which course will be suitable according to my B.E . ibstru degree.kindly plz suggest and is it worth doing MS?
  • March 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

There are many courses that you could do after your BE (Instrumentation) but I will suggest you just 5 degree programs now. 

1. Mechanical Engnn: You could major in Mechanical Design or Thermal and Fluid system.

2. Civil and Environmental Engnn: You could major in Environmental Engnn or Structural Engnn or Construction & Infrastructural Engnn.

3. Electrical and Electronics Engnn: You could major in VLSI, Digital Signal Processing or Telecommunication Engnn

4. Engineering Management: Engineering Management is the art and science of planning, organizing, allocating and controlling resources.

5. Computer Science or Computer Engnn.

You could choose your MS discipline based on your interest level and your professional career goals.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Instrumentation Engineers are highly in need around the world. You can try your hand on Bio-Medical instrumentation which has got huge application in R& D of Medical related equipments like MRI and also in maitainance of those equipments. Several good Universities run this program. Richard has already given a big list to choose from. Do some reading about these careers before making a decision. 

If you want to be in Research or Teaching line, you can do a MS program. Else your present degree should easily fetch you a Job in India itself. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest MS Course.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.