One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
suggest some good USA universities suitable to my profile.
Sahith N Sahith N Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my Bachelors in technology majoring Electrical and Electronics engineering. Want to pursue Masters in USA. Please give some information regarding suitable universities to my profile and Scholar ships too. My Profile: GRE : 291 (Verbal : 134 ,Quant :157) , AWA : 3 IELTS : yet to take.(Expecting 6 band) Bachelors : 73% Inter (X+2) : 90% Xth standard : 79% Did one academic project and presented papers in technical fests.
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

There are few decent US universities for GRE score range 290 - 300. You can apply to these universities and have reasonable tuition fee. University of Houston, Clearlake, University of North Florida, Texas State University, San Marocs, University of Southern Mississippi (USM), California State University, Fullerton, University of Arkansas Little Rock, Boise State university, Idaho, University of Texas, Arlington, University of Iowa, University of Wyoming, Texas A&M university, Kingsville. You can also find few more universities in Uniguru website.

Scholarships are awards given to students based on merit, academic excellence and/or talent. It can be awarded by the university or through private sources. Contact your school for a list of scholarships being offered to international students.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Preetiranjan Lairikyengbam profile image Preetiranjan Lairikyengbam Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have completed by BE ( mechanical Engineering) from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of engineering with an overall cgpa of 7.89. Also recently wrote GRE with a Score of 304- verbal 149, Quants 155.And i m planning to take TOEFL this month. Please give some information about good universities that will be likely to  accept my admission based on my performance. I have considered these colleges as for now

1. Illinois Institute of Technolgy

2.University of California-Riverside

3. Northeastern University

4. Colorado State University

Interested in CAD/CAM and simliar courses on Computatioanl Design and Manufaturing.

5. University of Vermont

6. Indiana University

Add a quick reply to 'suggest some good USA universities suitable to my profile.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.