One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suggestion for better university among two universities
Aditya Panchadara profile image Aditya Panchadara Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello sir, I am Aditya Panchadara got GRE-1290,Toefl-78 scores, due to low TOEFL I applied for UTSA and USM.I got admission from both the universities. I would like to which is best university for MS in Comp Science, University of Texas san Antonio or university of Southern Mississippi.
  • April 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Aditya,

Congratulations! on receiving I20 from 2 USA Universities. My personal preference has been University of Southern Mississippi over University of Texas San Antonio

Today in the age of networking we have social websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc where you can chat with students from these universities, email professors to find what research has been happening in their CS, check if you could be part of the research work in CS, etc based on which you could make your choice. All the best!

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Suggestion for better university among two universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.