One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
Part time while studying abroad
Charita Sharma profile image Charita Sharma Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

What is the current wage for part time and how difficult is it to get one?

How difficult is it to survive for a student?

• June 06, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (7)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

May I know which country admissions ar eyou looking at? Part time availability differs from one university to other. It would be great if you can email us your detailed profile and queries @

Prosper Overseas profile image Prosper Overseas Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Finding a part time job while study in abroad for great opportunity and earn get some money and at the time gain some expierence.

Prosper Overseas profile image Prosper Overseas Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

part time job while studying in abroad can be great opportunity and at earn some money at the time gain some expierence also.

Claire Bryant profile image Claire Bryant Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 4 Points: 50

To my mind, It is even necessary to have a good job. When you are young you have plenty of opportunities to realize yourself. The thing is we haven't got enough of money for that XD. Personally, I am trying to work and to study at the same time. It is difficult but real. Of course, you'll have less time to yourself. You will  need to study in the morning and to work in the evening. But it's everybody's personal choice.

Etifak007 Etifak007 profile image Etifak007 Etifak007 Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

find a part-time job while you study abroad can be a great opportunity for you to earn some money, gain some experience of work, make new friends and learn about the labour market in the country wh

5 countries where you can work while studying

1.United States

2.United Kingdom

Add a quick reply to 'Part time while studying abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.