One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Tell me about the procedure to go to Australia for MBA from Bangladesh
Eesara Binte Islam Eesara Binte Islam Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I mean should I take help from the counselor? I want to go for next year spring semester. So when I need to go for all processing?
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

Thank you for this question.

The study abroad counselor plays a very important role in your career choice. The  investment you do on your career choice is huge and study abroad counselor helps you in making right choice in selection of programs, right university, right cost, good scholarship, right location preference, and guides you in your admission, documentation and visa process. The role of study abroad counselor is larger than what I have mentioned above.

The counselor provides you control on your career decision, provided you choices, and gives you options for selection. The career decision of yours is probably based on one or more of the factors like affordability, ranking, and satisfaction. The counselor role is to help you in meeting your factors and help you in making right career decision.

The study abroad counselor is more important than the mutual funds experts with whom we invest our money. We trust the mutual fund expert similarly we should trust our study abroad counselor. The study abroad counselor does not have NAV system to prove how much money he/she saves and how much ROI he/she provides you on your career investment. Hence you find such questions on counselor need. 

The money you probably invest in your counselor is less than 1% of the total cost of education and I therefore find the study abroad counselor affordable and must for ALL study abroad aspirants.

Good Luck!

Warm regards,

Richard Lasrado 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Again,

The few good MBA Universities in Australia are:

1. University of Melbourne

2. Australia National University

3. University of Sydney

4. University of Queensland

5. Monash University.

Student need to take IELTS and GMAT is required in few cases. Work experience will also be required in few top universities. The other documentation is your mark sheet, two reference letter, and statement of purpose. Please check University website for admission requirements before you apply.

Australia has July and Feb intake and you need to apply 8 to 10 months in advance for admission. Scholarships are limited for MBA programs.

All the BEST!!!

Warm Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Tell me about the procedure to go to Australia for MBA from Bangladesh '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.