One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are the entrance examinations for foreign (USA) universities.?
Vrajesh Patel Vrajesh Patel Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

Respected Sir,

I wish to study abroad after my +2 and I wish to enroll myself in an extremelly good university like MIT or Stanford . I have a little bit  knowledge about the SAT examination but not the detailed one like of the JEE. What is difference between SAT and ACT. I am currently studing in the 11th grade . How much score should I get inorder to get through MIT/Stanford. How should I prepare for the examination along with the preparation for JEE. I study for 4-5 Hours a day after school. I've seen SAT papers and its not at all tough, I mean I've figured tons of question. 

-Thank You

• August 16, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Vrajesh,

If you are interested in applying to top Unis in the US you should practice a bit for SAT. Go through this article on SAT to know more about the specifics of the test. Look through the related articles to know more about the format and score requirements for Unis.

Also, if you are keen on exploring top Unis in the US to apply to then you could register in Uniguru's new site -- Hotcourses India --

Our advisors are there to provide you free guidance on all your study abroad needs.

Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'What are the entrance examinations for foreign (USA) universities.?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.