One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Time to apply for admission and process in abroad?
Rushit Chokashi profile image Rushit Chokashi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to apply for Doctorate Program in Engineering in USA.Please give me information regarding application timing and admission finalization process.
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Hi Rushit!

Gennerally, students are adviced to start the application process 6-8 months prior to the admission intake.  You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile. You may need to work on documents such as academics transcript, Letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, research proposal and other financial documents; however some universities may also expect you to take up English Proficieny exams (IETLS or TOEFL) and admission test like GRE. You have to then submit an application form on the university's website. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Doctorate programs in Engineering in USA.

Add a quick reply to 'Time to apply for admission and process in abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.