One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
CSC in Australia - seeking advice
Yarramraju Janaki Rama Raju profile image Yarramraju Janaki Rama Raju Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i want to do btech in cse in australia can u pls help me

• January 02, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Farzana Tumpa profile image Farzana Tumpa Contributor Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 190

All that matters is your passion and willingness to learn attitude. If someone is insisting you to take CS in B Tech against your wish then please do not prefer it. On the other hand, if you really would like to take CS then go for it. Do not have doubts. All you need is mad love towards your work. That's it. You can checkout Ivyties.com this is a free service for college applicants and students to get a head start with your college journey. Talking with fellow applicants and other students who have same academic or college interest, will help you to understand more which country will best for you to study. I love  IvyTies, because i can find information and follow universities from around the world, connect with students who are some same academic or college interest. It's a social networking platform, so you can also expect many more features that would support your college life.

Nikita Khanna profile image Nikita Khanna Contributor Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 5 Points: 182

Sure we would be happy to help you with guidance.

Check Top 5 Engineering Colleges

1 The University of Melbourne

2 The Australian National University

3 The University of New South Wales

4 The University of Sydney

5 The University of Queensland

Add a quick reply to 'CSC in Australia - seeking advice'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.