One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
To do an M.S in Aerospace Engineering....in U.K?
Mahadeva K Mahadeva K Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
Hello myself Mahadev from India currently doing my bachelor of engineering in Mechanical Branch..I As my childhood dream is to became an Aerospace Engineer...and to work in my dream company...! And I am Alternatively doing my Master diploma in Aerospace Design.....at Asia's biggest training center ..CADD Center....! I am interested in doing my "M.S" in aerospace engg...! How can i proceed in future and what all other courses to be done to become an Aerospace Engineer......? Please do reply.......!
  • December 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Aerospace Engineering is famous in the USA, Germany and UK. Your Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering makes you eligible for Masters in Aerospace Engineering; however your academic scores also should be taken into account. You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  You may have to take IELTS or TOEFL also some universities may expect GRE. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Aerospace Engineering

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Mahadeva K Mahadeva K Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Thanks a lot for your sugessitions mam....!

Add a quick reply to 'To do an M.S in Aerospace Engineering....in U.K?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.