One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to do MS on USA?
Busa Vinodh Busa Vinodh Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am currently working in a private company as software developer....interested to study MS in USA... i passed my B.tech in 2011 ... so if i start preparing (GRE/IELTS/TOEFEL)to write the exams.. any possibility to get admission in spring session... could you tell me... guide me... what to do...and how to plan properly...
  • December 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Since the application deadline for Spring 2014 has passed (generally September 2013) and also since you are yet to take up admission exams (GRE, IETLS/TOEFL), it would be advised to enroll for Fall 2014 intake. Generally students will be asked to prepare for admission exams 7 - 8 months prior to the admission. 

You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Computer Science.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to do MS on USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.