One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
to find universities for my profile
Karthikeyan Dayalan profile image Karthikeyan Dayalan Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I had got 1080(verb-320,quant-720) in GRE, 87 in TOEFL , 90% in both 10th and 12th std , 83% in B.E. I want to do MS(computer science) in US. Please suggest me some good universities in USA.
  • March 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Chelsea Curtis Chelsea Curtis Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 205 Trusted Advisor

Hi there,

These qualifications do not meet admissions requirements for the top programs in Computer Science in the US (UT, Austin; Harvard; MIT; Rice; etc.) but there are still very good programs in the US that you can qualify for. Take a look at Rowan University (New Jersey), CSU- San Bernardino (California) and Tennesse Tech University (Tennessee). You might also look at Texas State University (Texas).

Good luck!

Chelsea Curtis | AGU Global
Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Since you have a good Quants score and reasonable academic score, the  following Universities can be looked at:

University of Texas at Dallas

Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago

Clemson University,etc.  Please note that apart from the scores, recommendations and sop also play a vital role.

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy

Add a quick reply to 'to find universities for my profile'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.