1 800 103 2581
- April 19, 2012
It is very important that when you state your question on this platform you should mention following parameters for good reply.
1. Program/Course you wish to pursue?
2. Country Preference?
3. Your Qualification and grades/percentage?
4. If you have taken any GRE for MS/ GMAT for MBA / SAT for BS than you should write your scores?
5. Any other preference like low budgeted university/ scholarship/ location preference/ no standardized test requirement, etc?
You have just mentioned minimum fee good college in USA without stating your Program/Course preference. I will suggest you to check State Universities in USA as they are cheaper than most private universities. I have mentioned few for your reference:
2. Oklahoma State University
4. California State University - almost all campuses
5. Montana State University