One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
To join in the college
Shafiqul Islam profile image Shafiqul Islam Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to join in abroad without tuition fees how can I get admitted in the college in Republic of Ireland.
  • April 19, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

If you are not an EU student, you will have to pay tuition fees at universities and colleges in Ireland. Tuition fees vary considerably depending on the institution and the study program. A small number of scholarships for overseas students are available from the universities and colleges. You can find Part time jobs for 20 hours per week, and can work for 40 hours during your holidays. You have to apply to the Universities along with your academic copies of certificates, letter of reference, statement of purpose and IELTS/TOEFL scores.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'To join in the college'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.