One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
To know about admission and Scholarship facilities in economics in UK and Netherland's Universities
Enayet Karim Enayet Karim Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello This is Enayet Karim. I have completed my Honors and Master in Economics from one of the highest ranked University in Bangladesh. Now i want to get higher degree in Econometrics or Applied Economics. Is there any opportunity to get full scholarship in universities of UK or Netherlands which cover my educational expenses and also other costs. Thank you.
  • September 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello Enayet,

Economics is a great program to study in the UK and Netherlands.

However, it is very unlikely that international students get full scholarships.

But there are many universities offering grans and scholarships to ease out the financial pressure on the students.

Some UK universities that offer scholarships to international students are

1.       Warwick

2.       University College London

3.       Glasgow

Some Netherland universities that offer scholarships to international students are

1.       Maastricht University

2.       Ultrecht University

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'To know about admission and Scholarship facilities in economics in UK and Netherland's Universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.