One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
To know about Shipping course for Electronics Engineer
Deepak Kumar Parida profile image Deepak Kumar Parida Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir, I have my diploma (with 72 %) in electronics engineering and pursuing my final semester in electronics and want to go for shipping course in Malaysia which will provide a good future. Kindly help me out.
  • May 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Deepak, there are 3 universities in Malaysia found in Uniguru database for Shipping courses. You can also check with Alam Akademi Laut Malaysia, for Marine Engineering courses. You can apply online through website to the universities. Submit your academics documents, statement of purpose and reference letters along with your application.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'To know about Shipping course for Electronics Engineer'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.