One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Guide me to study Business Administartion in Australia
Rayon Mathew Rayon Mathew Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Haii.. I am an Indian.I just completed my plus two.I am planing to study business administration in Australia,is it a right decision? Am I eligible to get some scholarships? my overall score in ielts is 6.0,is I am able to find part job in australia with my quliflications,and also can i meet my expenditure with the part time( rent,food,travel expense and so on) .Expecting your valuable opinions and advice.., please help me...
  • August 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (9)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Rayon, Can I have your Academic scores?

Nita Shah profile image Nita Shah Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

I have just given my board exams. I am keen on studying further in the field of business administration. I am confused between BBA and BMS. Is there a major difference between these courses? It has always been my dream to study abroad but I want to do it independently, so I will take a loan for the same. I really need to know which countries would be economical for me. I heard Australia is a good option and is a really nice place for education. Can someone please help me out?

Ram Mittal profile image Ram Mittal Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

If you want to study abroad you should go somewhere you can get a part time job easily, because living there will be expensive. Please do research properly before you take any decision. Try to ask around. Get in touch with the students who are currently studying abroad, to get a more practical view of the scenario in those places. Communicate with whoever you think would be helpful. Be as inquisitive as you can, it will definitely help you make a good decision.

Charmy Shah profile image Charmy Shah Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

One of my close friends is currently doing hers masters in the U.K. The education might be good but there is a lot of struggle. At the start, she had a lot of problems with her visa. Acquiring it was a huge pain. She missed a few initial days of her college. To add up to that, she wasn’t getting a job easily too. I think you should look into other countries like Canada, New Zealand and Australia.

Ram Mittal profile image Ram Mittal Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

I agree with Charmy completely. There are too many restrictions. I was planning to go abroad for my MBA so I spoke to this friend of mine. She is in the U.S.A. and she told me that it is a nice place to live in but if I want to use my own money for my education, I will struggle a lot. She told me check out Sydney and Singapore.  A student gets paid more in Sydney as compared to U.S.A. I hope that you make the right choice by taking all these points into consideration.

Add a quick reply to 'Guide me to study Business Administartion in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.