One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Scope of automotive engineering in European Universities
Mohamed Amrutheen profile image Mohamed Amrutheen Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
RESPECTED SIR, I am Mohamed; I am doing my mechanical engineering final year now. i wish do my master degree in automotive or automobile. Is that a good option? And in EUROPE countries it will have a good scope???? And what all are the requirements for do my master degree in Europe. THANKING YOU
  • June 28, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Mohamed,

You have hit the nail right on its head. Europe is one of the most in-demand country for Engineers. Industries are facing a shortage of qualified Engineers and European schools are keen to enrol the academically strong students from countries such as India. To apply to the well known institutions, you need to work on your statement of purpose, letter of recommendations and get an IELTS score of atleast 6.5. Hope this helps.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Scope of automotive engineering in European Universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.