One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
To pursue post graduation in USA - How to go ahead?
Ibrahim Khan Ibrahim Khan Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have completed Btech in Electronics Communication with 55.6%,IELTS-6.5,GRE-980

Having 1 year experience in Bank

Will I get admission in USA for pursuing MS or it is better to do MBA as am having job experience in bank.

• January 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Your academic score can be considered, not good enough though. Most US universities require a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience for admissions into MBA. Though some universities may accept students without any work experience, preference will be given to candidates with work experience. Also, most of the universities in USA may require GMAT. So, I would suggest you to go for MS in the same or related field. You have to choose the university that matched best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents like academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, resume and other financial documents. You should then submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters Degree courses in Electronics.

Add a quick reply to 'To pursue post graduation in USA - How to go ahead?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.