One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
To study post graduation in Fisheries science with scholarship
Christo Raju Christo Raju Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am 4 year professional graduate in fisheries science from Kerala Agricultural University. I am teaching Fisheries science (IGCSE syllabus) in Maldives since 2008. I like to know how to get a scholarship in any countries
  • April 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

My Dear Friend,

I am sure you will understand that unless you sow a seed you won't bear the fruit. This is true even in case of scholarships. Unless you apply to few universities probably 8 to 10 from one country you will not know your scholarship chances. USA will offer you more scholarships than probably most other countries. You could further apply to Australia, New Zealand and Singapore universities and find your scholarships chances in universities from these countries.

You need to remember that you have to fulfill the application requirements (documentation), and apply before the early deadline or scholarship deadline for the admission committee to process your application for scholarship. Besides there are educational trust which offers scholarship, interest free loans and you should find the same to cover your cost of education. I hope this information helps you to do individual research with foreign universities and educational trust to meet your career needs.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'To study post graduation in Fisheries science with scholarship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.