One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
TOEFL score and scholarship to pursue law studies
Sheetal Kumari Sheetal Kumari Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My name is sheetal, I want to pursue my law studies from Kingston college of London. How I get the scholarship have i give any exam or not. Pls also tell me about the TOEFL score & how to get success in TOEFL exam and also tell the fees for TOEFL registration .
  • August 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Sheetal.. Test Of English as a Foreign Language, is an internet-based test that tests an individual’s skills in understanding and usage of the English language .. you can check out the complete guide on TOEFl score format, preparation tips etc..here - TOEFL complete guide.. all the best

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

Gateway Abroad provides the training for the exam TOEFL. Also Guide you for the whole session. For more information please visit our website  http://www.gatewayabroad.com/toefl.php. Gateway Abroad is the best Education Consultant in Kolkata. It has branches allover India and also outside India.You can Direct Contact Us On 09874993410 this number.

Add a quick reply to 'TOEFL score and scholarship to pursue law studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.