One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
TOEFL score and scholarship to pursue law studies
Sheetal Kumari Sheetal Kumari Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My name is sheetal, I want to pursue my law studies from Kingston college of London. How I get the scholarship have i give any exam or not. Pls also tell me about the TOEFL score & how to get success in TOEFL exam and also tell the fees for TOEFL registration .
  • August 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Sheetal.. Test Of English as a Foreign Language, is an internet-based test that tests an individual’s skills in understanding and usage of the English language .. you can check out the complete guide on TOEFl score format, preparation tips - TOEFL complete guide.. all the best

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

Gateway Abroad provides the training for the exam TOEFL. Also Guide you for the whole session. For more information please visit our website Gateway Abroad is the best Education Consultant in Kolkata. It has branches allover India and also outside India.You can Direct Contact Us On 09874993410 this number.

Add a quick reply to 'TOEFL score and scholarship to pursue law studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.