One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Top 10 Universities in USA that offer scholarship to students
Akram Moradi profile image Akram Moradi Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Would you please tell me 10 best universities which prefer to give scholarship for student in level of PhD in Human Nutrition in USA?
  • April 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Scholarship depends on Funding and Research project availability. The funding and research project is based on companies and government (external factors). It is not true that same USA University will offer same type of PhD research program every year to the prospective student. Hence you need to conduct independent research on each USA University to know which university offers what type of research in the area of your interest and for further knowing the scholarship opportunity by sending your complete profile to them. It is therefore difficult to provide 10 best USA universities without proper research. I hope you will understand the same.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Top 10 Universities in USA that offer scholarship to students'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.