One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
Which are the top colleges which provide scholarship for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering.?
Rk Ulan profile image Rk Ulan Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 12

Hello everyone,
I am 7th sem mechanical engg student  and i want to pursue my MS from a good mechanical college, which provide scholarship.
So kindly let me know the details/criteria  how to get to it. As in what kinda exam i have to give or is there any strict condition bout the academaic performance or whatever.
Thanks 

Regards
Ualn

• September 21, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (5)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Ulan,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!!!

All universities in the US, are open for the scholarships, every university has a different eligibility critiria for this. It varies from 1000 USA to 10,000 USD and rest depends upon your profile.

Please note the following point:

1. USA considers the overall profile such as Academics, GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, Research work/Project/Internship, Statement of Purpose, Letter of Recommendation, Extra-curricular etc.

2. Majority of Universities in the USA, have the financial deadline. Thus, advisable to apply well in advance. Application window starts in the month of Sep or October

3. Scholarship, if not at the time of application, one can get it after she or he completes first semester over there, based on the performance

If by any chance you are open to other countries, you may go for Germany which is the best option for Mechanical and Automobile, There are some public funded universities who have the tuition fees around 500 Euroes and the living is around 6 lacks per year. Note, they have a high eligibility criteria for the international students.

I would advice you to register on hotcourseabroad.com/india/ so that we can support you with the complete process, right from the shortlisting to the visa assistance.

Feel free to contact for further query.

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

011-49196911

Hotcourses Team

Rk Ulan profile image Rk Ulan Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 12

Hi Jyoti
i am so pleased with your kind information and looking forward to make further contact with you. 
I have a doubt regarding bout studying in Germany. I think i need to learn German if i have to study in there. could please tell me bout this.

Regards
Ulan.

Hi Ulan,

It is my pleasure to help you and sure you may contact us for further query.

And, In Germany, There are many English taught programs available which would not be an issue. There are a very few who ask for A2 or B2 level of Germany which is a basic. So, If you wish, you can start the language simultaneously, Germany universities open their application window January onwards.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

011-49196911

Hotcourses Team

Avinash Nani profile image Avinash Nani Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

My Name is Avinash completed my b.tech during the year of 2014 and percentage is 60.2%. Now, i have some doubts about doing MS.

My GRE Score 265, Awa 1.0 and planning to write IELTS exam. i want to MS in mechanical engineering in USA. Is their any chance to get best unversities according to my GRE score. Please help me.

Dear Avinash,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

There are a few universities you may apply for i.e. Wayne State University and Gannon University. Could you please confirm that when are you planning to take IELTS?

Please send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that I can help you shortlisting some more universities and their admission process.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the top colleges which provide scholarship for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering.?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.