One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What's the procedure for transfer of university from Uk to singapore or new zealand?
Hemant Oberoi profile image Hemant Oberoi Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 10
currently studying under graduate course , want to change my university , whats the procedure thank you
  • February 13, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas profile image Gigeo Sakkaryas Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 41
Hi Hemant, You can transfer your course from UK to Singapore provided you have the right marks in your present year and the course in Singapore is similar to the one you are pursuing in UK. It would have been easy to answer the query, if you had been clearly mentioned what program you are pursuing presently and what grades you have presently. Gigeo
Hemant Oberoi profile image Hemant Oberoi Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 10
i am doing travel and tourism from university of huddersfield in 1 st year , marks are good I am attending all classes and doing all projects . Thank you

Add a quick reply to 'What's the procedure for transfer of university from Uk to singapore or new zealand?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.