One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
transfer process
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

Hello, I got an admission in Texas a&m university, Commerce for MS in Chemistry. I would like to transfer to another university before the classes start for the first semester. I would want to know the transfer process from texas a&m commerce to other universities. Can anyone tell me about their transfer policy?? Is it compulsary for me to be there for atleast one semester and then leave or is it possible to get transferred before the first semester itself??

• May 29, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Vijith,

Did you have received your visa for Texas a & m. If yes then you have inform university , once they will issue you no obecjection certificate then you can do that, if they will not then you cannot do that.

And if your visa is not issued then file a seperate application & repeat the process which you have done earlier.

Thanks

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'transfer process'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.