One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
transfer to college in Australia
Pariskrit Shrestha profile image Pariskrit Shrestha Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
will i be able to transfer to a college in austrailia? im a studdent here in nepal persuing my bachelors in information technology, second year.
  • December 11, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Universities in Australia will accept you if your marks in the first and second year are good and if your University is a accredited one. The transfer is always a difficult process since there are lots of criteria to be analysed before they give you an admit. 

I would advise you to send your marksheets to a few Universities of your Interest in Australia and get an assessment. Many Universities also come to Nepal for spot admissions and so meet them and seek help. You can also seek assistance from a recognised Overseas education consellor to assist you in the process. 

You can probably try for the July 2013 intake if you start your application right away. All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'transfer to college in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.