One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Tuition fees of PhD - Doctor of Philosophy (Guidance and Counseling) by Taught Course and Research in Distance / Online.
Parisa Dayani profile image Parisa Dayani Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello I am from Iran and I want to know what is the cost of registration and study in the PhD - Doctor of Philosophy (Guidance and Counseling) by Taught Course and Research?
  • June 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, a Doctor of Philosophy degree, is the highest academic degree anyone can earn. For Phd degree the fees is approximately 12000RM and cost of living for international students will be RM10,000 approximately. Program requirements vary, however, like most PhD programs, a PhD in Malaysia requires extensive research in the field of study that leads to the writing for a dissertation or thesis, and then defense of the dissertation or thesis in front of a panel of experts.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Tuition fees of PhD - Doctor of Philosophy (Guidance and Counseling) by Taught Course and Research in Distance / Online.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.