One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
UG in mechanical want to pursue masters in computers/ i.t from u.s.a is it a right decision?
Sanjay Totakura Sanjay Totakura Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I had completed my u.g from mechanical and now i want to pursue masters in computers /i.t from u.s.a. is it a right idea to go to computers or shall i continue with my stream mechanical? and am interested in automobile too which takes my first priority can u please advice me what to go with and my academics are B.tech(mechanical)- 73% (3 bk lgs) intermediate - 83% ssc - 84 % gre - 305 (expctd) ielts - 6.5 (expected)
  • October 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Sanjay, it depends on the interest level that you have on both the courses. You need to analyse your skill and may be you can look the job roles that you may get after completing the masters degree. Pick the one which requires the skills that you have.

You can check the list of Universities that offer masters in computers and masters in mechanical in USA here.

All the Best!

Add a quick reply to 'UG in mechanical want to pursue masters in computers/ i.t from u.s.a is it a right decision?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.