One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
I'm looking to do my MBA in UK. Can you please guide me?
Shoaib Khan profile image Shoaib Khan Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi, I am looking for Study in UK or Ireland MBA, cost effective. Please explain me procedure how exactly to apply and what cost for a particular University.

Please provide me a list fo university that I can apply for about 10Lakh Indian rupees.

I hae completed my graudation from Bundelkanh University, B.com @ 65% aggregrate.

Please check the compatibility.

You have a preety good designed and user friendly website *****stars.

Thanks,

• February 01, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (10)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Shoaib,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

There are two sets of universities offering MBA.One which do not ask for any work experience and the other which asks for the same.

Universities like Cardiff,Cardiff Metropolitan,Leeds Metropolitan,Anglia Ruskin,Bedfordshire offers MBA without asking for work-experience.

Universities like Sheffield Hallam,Middlesex,Nottingham,Swansea need atleast 2-3 years of work-experience.

You can look at the below link to find out options:

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/uk/postgraduate/mba-courses/loc/210/slevel/3/cgory/k-2/sin/ct/programs.html#search&nationCode=87&nationCntryCode=87&userQual=24918-272-3&userGrade=26629&gradeScore=65&parentQualId=3&catCode=K-2&englishType=IELTS&urlcatId=K-2&provCntryId=210&countryIds=210&filterCntrds=210

The final shortlisting is based on the complete profile.

The budget is 18-20 lacs per annum on an average.

Kindly share your complete profile(10th,12th,bachelor marksheets,IELTS score card,Passport copy) on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Mansoor Ahmed profile image Mansoor Ahmed Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi I'm looking to study MBA Overseas, please let me know the eligilibility, I have completed B.com in 2012 form Ellim universities full tme Distance Education 71%.

Please let me knwo if universities accpet bachelors from Distance Education Full time, If yes how can I apply?

Also, I am looking for low tution fee.

Thanks

-Mansoor

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Mansoor,Greetings!

You can surely look for Overseas education. Countries like UK, Singapore considers Distance Education for Matsre programme.Exact countries and universities can be shortlisted on the basis of your academic profile. We will assist you for the entire process for Overseas education. Please be in touch with us at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in or call us at 011-49196901 so that we can proceed further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Ruby Kaur profile image Ruby Kaur Contributor Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 135

Hi Everyone.

I am pursuing BA final year and want to do my MBA from UK.

I have heard about the University of Oxford in UK. Can anyone tell me about this university in detail?

With regards,

Ruby Kaur.

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Ruby,

Greetings of the day!

MBA at Oxford needs considerable years of Work Experience and GMAT.

Since you are fresher, you can look for MBA in universiites who doesn't ask for any experience or can look for Masters in management instead.

Please let me know what budget are you planning for?

Kindly give me a call on 011-49196901 or mail at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in to discuss it further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi jain

Team-Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I'm looking to do my MBA in UK. Can you please guide me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.