1 800 103 2581
- March 06, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
As part of your application, you will need to visit one of our visa application centres in South and North Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Jalandhar and Kolkata. These are managed by our commercial partner, VFS Global. VFS Global is not involved in the decision-making process and cannot influence the decision on your visa application. If you currently have temporary permission to stay in India, Bhutan or Afghanistan (for example, as a student or a visitor), you can only apply for some types of UKBA - for more information visit the link.
Your entry is through VFS to fil your UK student visa, you have different location accordinly you need to choose one which is near by your place.
If you stay in India, then
1. You need to get the CAS letter from the University
2. Arrange all the documents which is been asked in the CAS letter along with your bank statement and a letter from the bank manager or Loan sanction letter or fixed deposit , passport, ECO letter & photograph.
3. Log on to VFS you have one online application in which you need to type your personal details and fix an appointment according to the date and time.
4. Print both the online filled application form & print and fill another form (point based system appendix 8) and attached the point 2 documents.
5. Visit VFS were you have fixed an appointment, don't forget to bring your photograph (If you forgot to take also don't get nervous since you can take one within VFS itself were they cost you Rs 100/-). You can apply through normal or through premium lounge service (this will be faster than the normal).
6. Once your visa is been filled you will get a msg from them. A log in details will be given on the visa fees receipt. You can check your visa status on VFStracking site. You will be also informed to your mobile number through sms.