1 800 103 2581
- March 06, 2012
- Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
1. VAF 9 + Appendix 8 Form (Tier 4 – Student) and Guidance Notes
3. One Passport size photo (45 x 35 mm Color, less than 6 months old)
4. Biometric Details
5. Visa Fees of £255 (equivalent in Rupees, in D.D form)
6. CAS letter from University – ORIGINAL & Photocopy (of all docs.)
7. Unconditional letter from University
8. ATAS Certificate (if necessary)
9. Receipt of fee payment towards accommodation & Tuition.
10. Bank Statements - ORIGINAL for the last 28 days from all sponsors
11. Transcripts (Mark sheets) (from 10th class till the last degree obtained)
12. Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper (non-judicial)
13. Work experience certificate
14. Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
15. Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
For more information visit UKBA.
In addition to the documents mentioned , please take the following as well -
1. IELTS/PTE/TOEFL score card
2. Birth certificate (In English or translated by Govt. approved translator)
3. Relationship Proof with the sponsor.