1 800 103 2581
hi..i want to pursue a masters course in business and management in England....so i wanted to know whether i will have to give GRE as well for getting the visa or is IELTS enough? The universities have mentioned only IELTS as an entry requirement but i wanted to know if GRE is required for the visa. Thank you.
- February 05, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Generally UK Universities doesn’t require GRE Scores except for the Top Universities like London Business School, London School of Economics, Oxford University, Cambridge University. GRE scores would not be the reason to reject your VISA however some of the Visa rejection reasons may be as follows,
• Plan your Visa Interview date well before your planned date of journey. Make sure that your visa application is not rejected due to the lack of time.
• You should make sure that the application that you have submitted is arranged with all the relevant supporting documents. Lack of Planning may lead to rejection of VISA without an Interview
• Decreased knowledge of the student on what is relevant to the British High Commission (BHC)
• Documents that do not satisfy the authorities.
• Documents that are incomplete on how the student will be able to pay the fees or who will be sponsoring the student.
• Students who have not prepared enough on the methods of answering the BHC
Good Luck !!