One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
UK visa requirement
Santoshi Aietwar profile image Santoshi Aietwar Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi..i want to pursue a masters course in business and  management in England....so i wanted to know whether i will have to give GRE as well for getting the visa or is IELTS enough? The universities have mentioned only IELTS as an entry requirement but i wanted to know if GRE is required for the visa. Thank you.

• February 05, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Santoshi! 

Generally UK Universities  doesn’t require GRE Scores except for the Top Universities like London Business School, London School of Economics, Oxford University, Cambridge University. GRE scores would not be the reason to reject your VISA however some of the Visa rejection reasons may be as follows,

•    Plan your Visa Interview date well before your planned date of  journey. Make sure that your visa application is not rejected due to the lack of time.
•    You should make sure that the application that you have submitted is arranged with all the relevant supporting documents. Lack of Planning may lead to rejection of VISA without an Interview
•    Decreased knowledge of the student on what is relevant to the British High Commission (BHC)     
•    Documents that do not satisfy the authorities.
•    Documents that are incomplete on how the student will be able to pay the fees or who will be sponsoring the student.
•    Students who have not prepared enough on the methods of answering the BHC

Good Luck !!

Add a quick reply to 'UK visa requirement'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.