One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
UKM Masters in Clinical Psychology Intake
Tuneesha Regu profile image Tuneesha Regu Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, i am going to pursue my masters in clinical psychology in UKM (University Kebangsaan Malaysia). I have look through the information provided by uniguru & i would like to thank your team for providing sufficient information. I would just like to clarify on the start date of the course. It is stated that the course is starting on 2/7 so does that mean that I can start applying for the course on 2/7 or are the classes starting on 2/7? Also how & when can i start to apply for this course? Thank you.
  • January 16, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tuneesha, it is the course start date. Since it is a July intake they should have started accepting applications now. I advice you apply as soon as possible.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Merve Aydin profile image Merve Aydin Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I also am thinking about applying ukm clinical master this year. but i am an international student and I am not sure what they want for international applicants? Is there anyone who knows any information ? Like does it have to be at least 3 gpa, do they want any internship history, if they accept will they call me for interview ? Also, does anyone know accomadation situations about it? 

Add a quick reply to 'UKM Masters in Clinical Psychology Intake '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.