One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Undergrad Course in the US
Sebestian Robert profile image Sebestian Robert Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I study in Colombo and will be finishing my grade XII in June 2014. I wish to do undergrad course (Engineering or BSC in aeronautics) from the US. Can I get scholarship/financial aid for studies as international student? Due to the family's financial condition, State University is the only feasible option (that too with some aid). Kindly guide me on that.
  • January 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, To get a schoalrship from a US University, you should have a good SAT score and have a good standard 10th score as well. A score of 2200 out of 2400 in SAT can help you gain scholarships. Also you should have good grades in your 12th exam as well. 

There are so many good State and Public Universities that can fund your education provided you have good Academics and also apply well in advance. Most US Universities open applications for 2014 during September or october 2013. So apply early and seek guidance from a expert who can guide you in the process. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Undergrad Course in the US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.