One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chance of my selection in either NTU or NUS?
Kush Agarewal Kush Agarewal Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected sir/ma'am, i have just given my cbse class 12 board exams and expecting 90-95%.the results will be out by may 2013.i also secured 10 cgpa in cbse 10 board exams.i have applied for undergraduate course in ntu and there any chance of my selection in either of the two universities?
  • April 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Kush, The chances of getting in to NUS will be good if you are able to get in the range of 95 to 96 %. NTU chances will be good if you are in the 94 to 95% range. There are no guideline percentage figures as they keep varying according to the number of students who have applied along with you and they will select the best possible applicants. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Chance of my selection in either NTU or NUS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.