One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Undergraduate courses available in abroad?
Garima Singh profile image Garima Singh Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I want to pursue UG course abroad, please help me by telling about the courses which are affordable, and in which admissions are direct without any entrances and all. I want information mainly about medical courses like MBBS and related ones as I am a medical aspirant. But also I want information about the other good courses which are cheap and good and can give me a good job opportunity Looking forward for your reply thank you.
  • June 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many options for Undergraduate MBBS courses available at the universities abroad.  But the Entrance Exam is used to assess applicant’s educational backgrounds. You need to appear for certain exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE, SAT etc which the only gateway is in order to study abroad. MBBS study in the USA is not possible as, they take only PG students for MD/MS.

To study MBBS abroad an Indian student requires an eligibility certificate from Medical council of India (MCI).

To study MBBS in China students should have completed their HSC, FSC, 12th class exams with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), have minimum 50% marks, and possess valid international passports. NO entrance exam is required.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Undergraduate courses available in abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.