One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Undergraduate dentistry full time programm
Lala Najafova profile image Lala Najafova Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi. I am from Azerbaijan,,studing IB diploma in Dublin.Planing to study dentistry full time in USA.Please can you inform about admission reguirement in dentistry courses,viza support and fees per academic year.I have now score 6 in IELTS.
  • May 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

The USA undergraduate dentistry admission requirement is more or less the same for other regular programs. Prospective student need to take SAT I test, SAT II is recommended by few top USA university, three letter of recommendation from past teachers, transcripts of 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade, statement of purpose, and financial documents are some of the common admission requirements. It is important to check individual university website during online/paper application to know about application deadline, scholarship and other admission documentation requirement.

In place of TOEFL, your IELTS score of 6 bands will be acceptable by most of the USA Universities. The cost will depend on type of university, ranking and location. Average cost of USA education will be in the range of USD 30,000.00 TO USD 40,000.00 per year which will include all cost (tuition+accommodation+living). You will find cheap cost USA Universities in the range of USD 20,000.00 to USD 30,000.00 per year.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Undergraduate dentistry full time programm'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.