One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Universities based on my profile for Masters
Suchandra Das Suchandra Das Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, My GRE score is 299. TOEFL yet to take. B.tech in Production Engg. from Haldia Institute of Technology, West Bengal Done 2 projects: Durgapur Steel plant (SAIL) & South Eastern Railway workshop, Kharagpur Cgpa: 8.08 12th: 82% 10th: 85% 2013 passout batch. Looking for MS/PhD admission in Mechanical for Fall 2015. No work experience. Can you please suggest some universities based on this profile? Is it possible to get full scholarship with this score?
  • January 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

It is early to apply for Fall-2015 so you can prepare and apply in Jan-2015. None of the University provides you a full scholarship. It differ from each universities, it depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. University of Maine, Montana State University, Rowan University, University of Bridgeport etc., and also you can get list of university based on your profile in Uniguru website for MS Mechanical.

Manideep Vidadala profile image Manideep Vidadala Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi this is manideep

My undergraduate percentage is 63

Gre 285

Ielts 5.5

Add a quick reply to 'Universities based on my profile for Masters'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.