One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Universities for Master in tourism administration/ tourism management
Arushi Verma profile image Arushi Verma Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I am B.E graduate from CMRIT, Bangalore. I have developed an interest towards tourism industry and I want to do Masters in the same to gain more knowledge, experience in it. Kindly provide me with more information on tourism industry, Universities having this course, scholarships, scope after masters, job positions. I am having a technical background, so how difficult it will be for me to get into universities.
  • October 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Arushi, I don't think the BE graduation/ technical background will be an issue to do tourism management or administration.. Check out the complete list of Universities that offer masters in tourism administration...

Regarding the scope - According to popular researches and studies,the tourism sector has created about 11 million jobs and has the potential to create another 37 million jobs in the future..  

Arushi Verma profile image Arushi Verma Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thank you so much praveen. I will be applying to colleges in US and Australia. Can you provide me with a list of good universities? The page about which you mentioned in previous comment does not show ranking. So, I am not able to get an idea about it.

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for Master in tourism administration/ tourism management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.